top of page
Frequently Asked Questions...
Why Should You Choose Me as Your Photographer
* Full time professional - not just a guy with an expensive camera!
* Accredited Member of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers
* Decades of photographic experience
* Totally reliable - I have NEVER let anyone down
* Predictable - you can expect top quality images of exactly what you want photographed
* Flexible - I'll do whatever it takes to present you with the very best photographs.
What Do You Charge
This really shouldn't be you second question :-) - surely it's more important to get top quality images which are the pictures you really want, than some snaps at a lower cost.
However I do understand that price at some point is a consideration so it's simple.
I charge a "session fee" to cover the event, be it a wedding, a party, portrait session, whatever and that is £60 per hour. I then process the images to get top quality photographs which I upload to my website where you can view.
You decide which, and how many prints, albums, posters, etc. you require from the online images - these are charged according to my price lists
Download Albums Brochure HERE
Download Wall Prints etc HERE
Can I Have the Digital Images
The digital files for any images purchased in any form of print are included on a USB drive.
You may purchase other digital image files together with their copyright according to the price list.
How Do I Make a Booking
In the first instance contact me by phone/text 07425 169341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form. We'll discuss your requirements and I'll give you an estimate of the cost.
If it's a wedding I'll offer an engagement shoot and/or visit you to discuss the details of your wedding. Once you're happy you need to reserve the booking by paying a £60 deposit - the balance being due by the date of the shoot.
bottom of page