Bury St Edmunds Based, Suffolk Award Winning, Accredited, Magazine Featured Wedding Photographer
East Anglia's Premier Photographer For Weddings
I'm a Wedding Photographer Based in Suffolk Covering All Of East Anglia For Weddings Big and Small
I specialise in creating superb photographs of your wedding day to capture all the moments, all the smiles and tears, all those moments you'll have missed and all the memories you want to keep forever.
Most of the day I blend in quietly taking candid shots of the Brides Prep, the wedding ceremony, the first kiss, the speeches, cake cutting and first dance.
Other times I'll organise everyone for the wedding party photos, for the confetti throwing and even the fireworks. And finally I'll be the artist who chooses the best places for some bridal magazine cover shots of you both where I'll use composition, pose and lighting to creating photos where'll you'll say afterwards, "Is that me?!"
My Wedding Photography Explained...
My initial aim when I started out was to provide a much better service than most other wedding photographers in East Anglia
To this day I still strive to:-
* Provide the very best all round wedding photography service I possibly can and cover Suffolk, Essex, and Norfolk and when the chance arises to go to destination weddings abroad.
* Be more than a wedding photographer - I'm with the couple all day and have a vast experience of all types of weddings so I feel it's important to be a guide, helper and friend as well as photographer.
* To "blend in" with the wedding guests so I can get intimate and personal photos that the couple won't have seen - to use the photographs to "tell the story" of their wedding day.
* To be an organisational God when it comes to group and family wedding photos and get all the shots as efficiently as possible.
* To be a top class, skillful photographer using creativity and imagination to provide the couple with photos they'll be delighted with.
Wedding Photography Reviews
I also cover Essex and Norfolk regularly visiting Norwich, Colchester Ipswich and Cambridge. Wedding venues include:-
Stoke By Nayland Hotel and Spa
Marks Tey Hotel
Houchins Wedding Venue
Fennes Wedding Venue
Quy Mill Hotel And Spa
and Glemham Hall
What Photos Do I Take On Your Wedding Day?
As a quick comment I create photos that flatter you,
Photos that capture the moments throughout your wedding day,
Photos of all your guests and family,
Photos of the details of your wedding - things like jewellery, perfume, shoes, and all the little things that you've put time and effort into like place cards, decorations.
Photos that tell a story of a part of your wedding.
Plus of course all the obvious photos:-
The Wedding Ceremony
Champagne and Canopies
Group and Familiy photos
Cake Cutting and First Dance
What Wedding Venues Do I Cover?
The Athenaeum in Bury St Edmunds and
Stowmarket Registry Office.
As well as all these I also take time to create some Bridal Magazine Cover Photos too. So I'll select a suitable location, decide on the best lighting, then ask you to spend just 5 minutes with me to get unforgettable photos that could grace a magazine.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please just GET IN TOUCH to....
See If I'm Available on Your Wedding Date
Find Out About my Wedding Photography Prices
Ask Anything You Want!